Man It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything here so i might as well do a small update.
Finally got the r200, s14 axles, and Nissan 5 lug hubs installed in the legacy. I hope this solves my broken axle issue I’ve had for the past few years.
Also I closed up the holes in the engine bay with some nice tubs. Should ad a bit of strength to the front end.
My friend left his welder in my garage from the tubs so i figured I should learn how to weld. I quickly fabbed up this battery tray and tie down then welded it together!
I then welded these supports between the frame rails and mounted the batt tray I made. This all should add some strength and help with weight since I mounted the batt as low as I could.
Then this happened, my daily legacy got writen off I’m still pissed.
Now the tow vehicle is the daily until ICBC pays me out and i can try to find an other turbo legacy.